Black Seed Oil was once on Dr Sebi’s Food & Herbal List and is scientifically known as Nigella sativa; native of Asia & Northern Africa. Its highly alkalizing, an ancient staple, contains thymoquinone (super compound) and should be taken 2-3 times weekly until it can be tolerated daily.
Some Known Benefits Of Black Seed Oil Are
- Immune System Aid
- Balances Blood Sugar
- Strengthens & Repairs Organs
- Fights Inflammation Throughout
- Promotes Healthy Heart, Kidney, & Liver Function
- Alkalizes & Balances
- Anti Fungal
- High In Antioxidants
- Great Source Of Needed Minerals
- Fights Anemia
- Fights Arthritis & Provides Relief
Take By Dropper, In Tea, With Agave, Apple Sauce or In Your Smoothies .
2oz Bottle. Take 1/2- Full Dropper Every Other Day